Friday, May 16, 2014

First Post


Hello! It's feel so fun to make a new blog for me. I mean.. yeah.. honestly I have another blog. But I think I can't to write too much there because so many people know  me. I juts want to be my self here because I think no one know a  me here. Hahahahaha. But I will tell you a litte bit about me here.

Hello, I can't tell you a real name of me. But I can
to tell you about my life. I'm a senior high school student in Indonesia. So, sorry if my grammar is so bad. I still learn how to write in english fluently. Yeah... as you know that senior high school student has so many problem. Like a about lesson (yeah, my score in school now is go down and down like a deep of  a sea), about my some of my friends( I will tel it later), and about anything.

This is my life.
I want to try to change a whole of my self because I feel that..so naughty and lazy this time. All of my friends has a great spirit to chase their dreams. And me? I have a lot of dreams but I don't have any spirits to make it comes true. I always angry to other people easyly because something that not too imprtant. I feel that I'm not a good leader for my organization and I feel so bad about this. I can't even lead them to do a good thing because I dont have any spirits to do that. I feel so stress about this thing. I have so many friends, and I have someone who I really really hates because some reason. I feel that I 've change to be a bad man you know.

I used to have a good habit, but I leave it this time. I alwasy feel lazy to pray this time (Please forgive me about this ya Allah...) and I still try to fix it. I feel that many people tell a good things about me, but I feel that juts a lie. I feel they dont too like me.

I want to fix it all, I want to change my self to be a nice.
Maybe this things need a lot of times but its okay.
Because I know to developing my self isnt like to make a sandwich. Its need a times.

Wish me Luck Guys!

-Rick Dashner-

No comments:

Post a Comment